Tuesday, August 25, 2009




I just want all my family and friends to know that I am married to a saint. She is so awesome. She is my best friend. In about two weeks I will be getting on the big jet in the sky and heading over to an unknown world that only a select few of us have ever experienced. I hate to leave my family for a whole year but it comes with part of the job that I hold at this moment in time. This will be the fourth time that I have left my wife and family. It will be the third time that I have left for a full year. I know that each time that I leave it is not so easy for her because then she has to become not only the mother but also the father. So right now I want to send a shout out to my wife for being the wonderful person that she is and for supporting me in all that I have done in my career. I want everyone to remember my family in their thoughts and prayers. If it was not for my wife and kids I could not do what I do. I know that they will be protected while I am away and that everything will be taken care. I know also that I will be safe overseas and that in one year will have the biggest party of the year. I will return home safe and sound. There will be one more entry by me here in the states before I leave and then I will turn the reigns over to my wife. Thanks for all the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment