Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello World


Well we thought that we would join the millions of people and also our family and start a blog of our own. Although we can't be high tech like Mike and Tina and host this blog on our own server at home we thought our family would like to hear about our adventures and see our family instead of dreaming about a visit. We don't have the money or the time to take off and spend a month with our family in California. So we will just have to settle for keeping in touch through the internet and this blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that's great! And I am grateful that your first post is titled 'Hello World', the mandatory first program to write in any new computer language or experience.

    And, it's a beautiful blog. I really enjoy your layout. I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started a blog!! You all look so great and happy-Super Skinny! Hope your all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea!!! Oh my gosh you look amazing. I didn't recognize you. You are so skinny!!!! Your family looks great!! Love Elena

    ReplyDelete