Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weather


Well for the past couple days it has been really cold. The wind chill has been below zero and standing outside or doing PT in the elements you feel like your face is going to fall off. Life here keeps going on. My job is still as sucky as it ever has been. It seems that every time I turn around I am getting chewed out for something. Andrea seems to really enjoy her job just hates all the drama that come along with it. Everyday is a different day. Sometimes I want to just get out and then other days I want to stay in until the economy improves. I am greatful for the things that the Lord has blessed me with. I am greatful for a beautiful lady and three wonderful kids that keep me young. I hope to hear from everyone soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Karl and Andrea!
    You put us all to shame, posting three blogs in as many days. And pictures too!
    Sorry about the cold weather. I won't say what the temperature is here, but know that you are heartier people for living where you do.
    Love, Tina

    ReplyDelete